Offre d'emploi : Junior Consultant Belgian personal income tax
Can?t wait to make an impact on the world? You?re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Did you recently graduate and are you interested in Belgian taxation in an international context? We are growing our Belgian Personal Income Tax Compliance team and are still looking for Junior Consultants in our Antwerp, Ghent and Zaventem offices!
As a Junior Belgian Income Tax Consultant, you will?
- Help our clients, multinational organisations, with their tax-related questions during the international assignment experience of their internationally mobile employees (expats/impats)
- Communicate with these employees, company contacts and the tax authorities to handle all (tax) matters
- Assist in multiple processes for the international mobile employees coming to Belgium or going to work abroad:
- You will participate in their entrance and exit briefings You will assist them with applying for the Belgian special tax status You will prepare their Belgian income tax returns and tax settlements You will help with setting up a Belgian payroll and the preparation of Belgian tax computations You will be in close contact with the employees to answer their questions and guide them during the multiple processes Work closely together with your Deloitte colleagues ? from across the world ? to guarantee the best possible client experience
Let?s talk about you
- You have an appetite for tax-technical topics
- You love numbers and processes
- You have a hands-on attitude and like a challenge
- You?re prepared to gradually develop and eager to learn technical skills to become a trusted consultant
- You manage and drive changing priorities as they arise, with a positive attitude
- You are a people person: you enjoy working with your clients and colleagues
- You have a client-service mindset and are able to pro-actively manage client expectations
- You have great written and spoken communication skills
- You will graduate from a Master?s degree this summer in (Applied) Economics or Commercial Sciences or a Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Finance & Insurances, Practical Law ? a degree in Taxation is an asset
- You know how to work with MS Office (especially Excel)
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch or French and in English
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It?s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
Within Global Employer Services (GES) our professionals focus on providing personal tax, compensation & benefits and international assignment/HR services to our clients. We assist our clients to streamline their HR, Mobility and Rewards programs, while managing tax effectiveness, compliance and employment costs, both in a global and domestic context.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime. Combining studying and working: we find solutions that enable you continue your education while working at Deloitte
Don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter now!
Please mention explicitly your preferences with regards to your specific area of interest.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!