Offre d'emploi : RISK ADVISORY - Starting in September 2022
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
You’re naturally inquisitive – you love to know how people think and how organisations work. You know a good opportunity when you see one and you’ve got a talent for spotting potential pitfalls before they become problems.
You can transform risks into real business opportunities for our clients.
Our Risk Advisory practice is one of our fastest-growing groups, and thanks to the integral part it plays in much of our work, it has enough projects and household-name clients to satisfy even your endless curiosity.
From corporates to big public sector organisations, niche market companies to emerging industries, Risk Advisory doesn’t get more inspiring. You’ll be advising a host of clients on how to identify, assess, mitigate and assure key risks, and helping them take informed, intelligent risk decisions that really make the most of their opportunities.
Along with the broader team, you’ll lead the way in assisting clients with risk management and prevention in their financial and non-financial business processes, technology or operations. It’s the full spectrum of Risk Advisory. And its rate of growth alone can ensure you’ll have every chance to innovate, as you help shape the business world.
Opportunities are available across a wide range of areas:
- Actuary Consultant
- Business Process Risk Consultant
- Extended Enterprise Risk Management Consultant
- Financial Risk & Valuation Consultant
- Treasury Consultant
Your office is at Zaventem airport however most of the time you will be working at the clients' offices.
Let’s talk about you
- Master degree in Business Economics, Finance, Civil – Industrial - Commercial Engineering, Commercial Sciences, Computer Science Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Management, Sciences, Law, ICT and Media Law, ManaMa in Banking & Finance, Bachelor in Informatics, or any other business related degree
- Curious about business, financial, operational or IT processes and corresponding risks;
- Critical mindset combined with analytical skills You are result-oriented and quality-driven
- Enjoy working in team together with the client
- Good social, communication and presentation skills
- Adapt easily to changing circumstances as you will face new challenges every day
- Capable to drive change in a pragmatic way for our clients
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- For some functions, travel is required
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime. Combining studying and working: we find solutions that enable you continue your education while working at Deloitte
Don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter now!
Please mention explicitly your preferences with regards to your specific area of interest.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!