Offre d'emploi : ACCOUNTING & CONTROLLING - starting in September 2022
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
You show strong analytical skills and you are passionate about family owned businesses, SME’s, startups or you prefer working for multinational companies. Within Accounting and Tax Reporting, you can choose between different types of clients, industries and regions. You want to become a trusted business advisor, who is able to give broad financial advice to business leaders of SME's or international clients.
You will get to know, step by step, all there is to know about the financial business of a SME or multinational firms. Your knowledge of accounting, finance, VAT, corporate tax and corporate law will systematically increase.
Once you have complied with general and analytical accounting, the preparation of annual accounts and income tax returns, you become eligible for more profound advisory projects.
Along with a multidisciplinary team, you will lead the way in assisting clients in their specific needs. At the same time, more financial-strategic challenges will cross your path: drawing the right capital, putting up different analysis, managing mergers and acquisitions or succession planning. Your role as a trusted business partner of business leaders and their financial teams are close at hand.
Overall, you are going to develop a knowledge of a business that is as broad as it is deep. Add valuable professional qualifications to the amazing exposure you will enjoy, and it is the basis of a truly great start to any career.
If you have good communication, personal and analytical skills, you are the candidate we are searching for!
Opportunities are available across a wide range of areas:
- Accounting & Tax Reporting Consultant
- Accounting & Controlling Consultant
- Strategy & Performance Consultant
- Zaventem airport
Let’s talk about you
- Bachelor or Master in an Economical, Accounting or other financial orientation
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Driven, proactive and a real problem solver
- Positive, critical and professional attitude
- Can work independently and have a healthy dose of team spirit
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime. Combining studying and working: we find solutions that enable you continue your education while working at Deloitte
Don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter now!
Please mention explicitly your preferences with regards to your specific area of interest.
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!