Offre d'emploi : AUDIT & ASSURANCE - Starting in October 2022
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Do you want to gain fundamental and invaluable knowledge about the way businesses work? Do you want to contribute to transparency, confidence and trust in an ever-changing and complex world? Are you passionate about turning numbers into useful insights? Then join our Audit & Assurance team in Antwerp, Zaventem, Hasselt, Liège or Ghent!
Audit & Assurance is about much more than numbers. It is about verifying our clients’ application of accounting principles and about qualitative, insightful and transparent financial reporting. We advise our clients on how to implement new processes and help them build strong foundations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver the highest level of quality and make an impact for our people, for our clients and for society, by contributing to efficient and transparent financial markets.
As a junior auditor, you will start with getting to know the business and processes of your client. Our dynamic and enthusiastic team will be there to coach and support you in conducting the audit. You will:
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business processes and get the opportunity to, if applicable, leave on short business trips to visit your client's subsidiaries abroad
- Track down all risks and operational vulnerabilities by collecting relevant information
- Assess your client's internal controls and the potential impact on financial statements
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
- Approve year-end figures and check the balance sheet, profit and loss accounts
- Gain a deep knowledge of the figures through performance of analytical procedures
- Review financial reporting
- Analyze financial statements
- Master our Deloitte Audit tools
- Participate together with your colleagues in first class training courses that enable you to enrich your audit skills and knowledge about analytics
After your first steps in audit, you will grow at your own pace. Your expertise, your responsibilities and your leadership skills will gradually increase. By working on different projects at a variety of clients, your career will be full of unexpected experiences. You will be on a fast track towards becoming an audit manager of your own in-the-field team or you will deep-dive into our assurance services to act as a trusted advisor. Supporting an IFRS conversion following the stock exchange introduction of a biotech company, following up on an M&A of a family business are only two examples of what challenges a career in assurance may bring.
Let’s talk about you
- Graduate as a Master in (Applied) Economics, Business Administration, Management, Commercial Engineering, Accounting, Commercial Sciences Accountancy & Audit, Finance or any other non-economical domain. Deloitte is ready to support possible additional trainings to make you future proof in the financial auditing environment
- Critical mindset, attention to detail, love to work with numbers and demonstrate analytical skills
- Deliver top quality service to your clients
- Great communication skills, spoken as well as written, dare to speak up and ask questions
- Enthusiastic team player, open-minded and resilient
- Interested in continuously changing technology
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime. Combining studying and working: we find solutions that enable you continue your education while working at Deloitte
Don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter!
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!