Offre d'emploi : HUMAN RESOURCES - Starting in September 2022
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond. You shape your career, we guide you and help you to reach your ambitions. Whether you’re interested in working in an HR role in outsourcing or at our internal departments, we are more than happy to welcome you in one of our HR teams as:
- a proud junior Campus Recruiter, you bring to life our employer brand, our reputation, and attract the young talent we are looking for. You play a vital role in shaping our future workforce and the growth of our company.
Through an advanced training you will be introduced to the different aspects of recruitment to ensure an in-depth understanding of Deloitte from the inside out. We believe this will ensure that you are successful in the transition to the challenging job of a Campus Recruiter.
Are you ready to be an ambassador of our brand where you take candidate experience to the next level and spread your enthusiasm towards the wider Deloitte community?
- a proud TA as a service junior consultant, you will be part of a brand new service line within our HRO department.
In this role, you will expand your industry knowledge and understand the TA challenges our client face. We help our clients to optimize their TA cycle and provide full TA cycle outsourcing solutions.
At the start, you will learn the basics of TA and provide services as vacancy writing, vacancy publishment, sourcing activities, interviewing, … the full TA cycle. As you grow in your role, you will take up more TA responsibilities, and share your TA expertise with our clients and your junior colleagues.
You become the single point of contact for one or several of our clients, and depending on your ambitions, you can grow towards a more senior role and provide TA coaching services to clients or TA training activities where you train the hiring manager community at clients on essential skills and TA trends.
- a proud HRO junior consultant, by working with our varied national and multinational clients across industries and governmental agencies, you’ll expand your understanding of the diverse challenges facing organizations of all types. You will support clients (on-side) with TA activities or various HR supporting activities.
As you grow in your role, and while gaining more experience and knowledge in different HR domains, you will take on a more senior role and share your knowledge with junior colleagues. Personal growth is part of the journey.
Let’s talk about you
- You will graduate from a Bachelor or Master Degree this summer;
- You have a passion for people and are a great team player;
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch or French and English;
- You think pro-actively and act pragmatic;
- You are result-focused and have a great eye for detail;
- You are capable to adapt easily in a fast changing environment;
- You manage changing priorities as they arise, with a positive attitude
Picture yourself inside of Deloitte's doors. There is a certain kind of energy in the air. A sense of drive and enthusiasm which is hard to miss. That is what happens when your job makes a positive, tangible impact on your company. When you surround yourself with engaged, talented and inspiring colleagues.
Who is Deloitte?
World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
- Combining studying and working: we find solutions that enable you continue your education while working at Deloitte
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!