Offre d'emploi : Purchasing Manager - International Scope
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for the direct and indirect categories at EMEA level.
Our client is an international company based in Liège seeking for a Purchasing Manager.
The company is distributing premium products to local and international customers.
- Be Responsible for direct and indirect purchasing
- Define and implement the sourcing and procurement strategies
- Oversee the negotiation, the contract, compliance, and risk management
- Have multiple contact internally and externally
- Implement and follow-up the KPIs and dashboard
- Optimise the costs, the lead time, and the supplier relationship
- Be working under ISO 9001 norms
- Work on different continuous improvement projects
- Master's degree in Procurement, Supply Chain or Engineering
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Prince2 / PMP certification is a plus
- Knowledge in sourcing and RFQ/RFP process
- Good communication, leadership, and negotiation skills
- Fluent in French & English
- Excellent knowledge in Excel & Power BI
- My Client offers you the opportunity to work in an expanding company where you will be part of the improvement
- In this role my client is looking for a proactive and dynamic personality
- Attractive salary package and extra benefits (company car, bonus, nets allowances, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, extra holidays and more...)