Offre d'emploi : Project manager
Knauf Insulation is part of the Knauf group, and for years has been the official producer and distributor of various products including glass wool, rock wool, wood wool, and extruded polystyrene.
With its four core values, Knauf Insulation wishes to become the global leader in energy-efficient systems for buildings.
To achieve this, the Knauf Insulation is partnering with Proselect for the recruitment of a:
PROJECT MANAGER (H/F/X)
Reporting to the Head of Project management, you will work on:
- Establish clear written customer expectations and measurements of the objectives at the beginning of each project (FFU’s) with the customer ;
- Respond to day to day issues requiring design engineering. This includes safety modifications, etc. ;
- Develop, plan, coordinate and direct the execution of all phases of a project from concept to completion and customer acceptance ;
- Motivate project team member and works with the project team members to ensure adequate and timely work to accomplish objectives ;
- Analyze various options for all phases of project execution, cost savings, schedules improvement and establish a project implementation plan ;
- Negotiate issues with contractors/suppliers to the best interest of the project including plants rules ;
- Communicates well through periodic reports and reviews with the project team, engineering management, and the customer ;
- Train and mentor other engineers.
You hold a University Degree in Engineering or equivalent by experience. Furthermore, you have a successful experience of at least 5-10 years in project management and manufacturing environments.
The right candidate will :
- Experience managing mechanical main equipment design and production projects ;
- Knowledge of project management software, techniques and presentation methods. Have PMA certification and/or experience on a construction site is an asset ;
- Computer literate and have sufficient statistical skills to be able to design experiments, analyze data, graph results, etc. ;
- Be proficient in leading, training, and facilitating teams ;
- English language (French, Dutch, German or other is a plus) ;
- Willing to pass period’s abroad (50% of the working time, on yearly basis) with periods up to 8 weeks in a row (mainly in EMEA).
They will be joining a company that sticks to four key values: Entrepreneurial spirit, Commitment, Partnership, and "Menschlichkeit". This final value signifies the fairness and respect found within the company.
Open to new and creative ideas, Knauf Insulation makes it possible for you to propose your input in a professional setting and vividly support employees to take initiatives.
Knauf Insulation offers you a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills.
More information: http://www.knaufinsulation.be/fr
This opening is exclusive to Proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.