Offre d'emploi : Temporary Procurement Analyst - 1 year
The purpose of the role is to provide support to organization in terms of contract administration, document creation & management, general office administration, supplier questionnaires,...
Our client is a leading multinational company in the field of pharmaceuticals for domestic animals.
For the role of Interim Procurement Support Analyst you will receive following responsibilities:
- Maintaining a database of controlled GMS contracting templates e.g. non-disclosure agreements, sales contracts (including leases), purchasing contracts, partnership agreements, quality agreements. File contracts in Ariba Pro and on Sharepoint.
- Providing analysis support for the purpose of creating visibility and awareness to contract status e.g. monthly report with list of contracts by department and visibility to expiry / renewal deadlines that may be approaching
- Analytics: run reports in SAP: past PO's, spend at request of internal stakeholders
- Budget consolidation: consolidate all spend templates of various sites, correct classifications and create spend cube and reporting.
- Creating invoice spend report in Ariba
- Manage power BI reports for the GSS group, e.g. OTIF, PO Compliance, PO Reason Codes, Invoice Spend & Contracts Update.
- Creation of SAP manuals and providing training to the GSS procurement team.
- Send out Packaging regulation surveys support to suppliers and consolidate answers
- Manage SAP system implementation projects
- Creation of Ariba SAP PO's
- Business owner for the Ariba Contract Management Software (an online document management database tool) Including scanning / uploading of documents, maintaining a register / index of documents, granting user access, maintaining a controlled list of users and recommending enhancements to the overall effectiveness of the tool.
- Coordination of supplier questionnaires and supplier database
- Spend cube owner inclusive of report outs and refresh
- May provide general administration support e.g. archiving, and document retrieval
For this role we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Must have excellent IT skills in Microsoft office suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong working knowledge of collaborative IT tools e.g. databases, online SharePoint sites is preferred.
- Previous working knowledge SAP & Ariba Procure-to-Pay system expertise is preferred.
- Previous workexperience with Aera, Power BI is preferred.
- Previous experience with legal contracts is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and methodical with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must have a track record of achieving results and of working effectively with and through colleagues.
- Ability to assess, initiate and complete actions is required.
- Must have demonstrated problem resolution skills; a can-do attitude, diplomatic, handles conflict effectively.
Must have strong interpersonal skills to deal with senior executives internally and externally and a high degree of ethics.
For this role, our client offers an attractive salary package with room for growth.