Offre d'emploi : Coupa Digital Procurement (Sr.) Consultant
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
- As part of the Deloitte Sourcing & Procurement team you will support high-profile clients in their Digital Procurement journey. Helping them in selecting the right tool, defining the business case, implementing the tool and ensuring the organization is ready to use it to the full extent. That means that you go beyond the process design and solution deployment. You will maximize the value of Coupa by ensuring the right content is enabled in the new platform, the suppliers are enabled to interact digitally, and the users are ready to Coupa and the new processes.
- Our broader Sourcing & Procurement team also supports clients on all other dimensions of the operating model, helps in sourcing strategy design and category management implementation, opportunity diagnostic, supplier performance and relationship improvement.
- The team is part of the leading Supply Chain & Network Operations consulting group, which operates in all areas of PLAN, SOURCE, MAKE and DELIVER. You will build close links with other groups specialized in SAP, Finance, HR, IT etc.
- Next to client work, you will be able to support in business development activities by helping in developing proposals, managing relationships with our clients, supporting in the development of eminence, marketing plans, events, etc.
- Coaching our key to our DNA. You will be able to coach junior colleagues who start on Sourcing & Procurement projects and share your expertise.
- Our clients are typically multinationals, hence you will get the opportunity to travel and work on client assignments abroad.
Let’s talk about you
- You have 4 to 7 years of relevant (consulting) experience in Coupa, Ariba or other leading Digital Procurement tools
- Your experience encompasses being part of Digital transformation projects, as well as the design and implementation of a Digital Procurement tool and change management in this area.
- You enjoy working independently as well as being in contact with customers.
- In addition, you are a team player with strong communication skills, and you have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are happy to travel for our international clients.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
- Being technology savvy with experience in Sourcing and Procurement tools like SAP Ariba or Coupa is a must.
- Being certified in Coupa, Ariba or another leading Digital Procurement tool, and/or holding an APICS or MCIPS certificate is a plus.
Consulting stands for connecting innovation, transformation and leadership. We help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation. Because impact isn’t created alone. Together we can make history, join us!
Enterprise Performance is about achieving maximum impact and value from investments in finance, supply chain, and IT operations requires a holistic view of key business functions from strategy through process design and technology enablement.
Our Supply Chain & Network Operations team helps clients to manage and optimize supply-chain performance, at a time of digital disruption that adds complexity, while offering a unique opportunity for transformational productivity gains. Our services and solutions empower end-to-end, data-driven redesign and digitization—revitalizing manufacturing, logistics, distribution, product lifecycle management and related supply-network functions across a wide range of industries.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!