Offre d'emploi : OMP Implementation Consultant (Supply Chain Planning)
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Supply Chains of the 21st Century are to an important extend defined and enabled by Advanced Technology, which we at Deloitte recognize and truly embrace. We are continuously diversifying our services to be able to answer the most crucial challenges our clients face, and are hence looking to expand our teams, focusing on Digital Supply Chain Planning applications that enable end-to-end visibility and optimization capabilities. In that context, we are looking for Implementation Consultants with a focus on OMP, a market leading Advanced Planning Solution with global reach and headquarters in Belgium. Are you up for the challenge? Read on!
As an OMP Implementation Consultant, you:
- Are eager and committed to develop Supply Chain Functional and Conceptual knowledge
- Have a passion for innovative Supply Chain technology solutions driving a tangible impact for our clients in this digitally-enabled era
- Are determined to develop a deep understanding of OMP’s solutions, and you want to keep focus on OMP implementation projects (typically medium to long term projects, ranging from 6 months up to 3 years)
- Will implement OMP Solutions from A to Z for our clients, thereby performing hands-on implementation activities as part of a bigger implementation team. Typical activities include:
- Translating business needs into functional requirements and onwards into a working solution
- Determining innovative ways to tackle the client’s business problem with OMP’s functionalities, in close collaboration with the Lead Solution Consultant, Solution Architect, and OMP Functional Experts
- Solution parameterization and configuration, functional solution and integration testing
- Writing macros (basic programming logic), data preparation and manipulation
- Writing and facilitating end-user solution training
Let’s talk about you
We are looking for candidates with following qualifications:
- Preferably, you have a Master's degree with a specialization in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Optimization Techniques, Production Management, Logistics, or equivalent
- Very strong analytical skills
- Theoretical or operational experience in Supply Chain Planning is a key asset (disciplines including Sales and Operations Planning / Integrated Business Planning, Demand Planning & Forecasting, Inventory Management & Optimization, Network Design, Network Supply Planning, Distribution Planning, Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling)
- Technology/Digital acumen and/or keen interest
- Any prior APS (Advanced Planning System) exposure is an asset, either as an end-user, an implementation consultant, or product specialist
- You are a team player, and you have an intellectual curiosity and drive to continuously learn
- You are open to work in an international environment, abroad if needed
- You have strong communication skills and you are fluent in English. Good knowledge of an additional language is an advantage
- An APICS or other Supply Chain / Operations certificate is a plus
Consulting stands for connecting innovation, transformation and leadership. We help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation. Because impact isn’t created alone. Together we can make history, join us!
Enterprise Performance is about achieving maximum impact and value from investments in finance, supply chain, and IT operations requires a holistic view of key business functions from strategy through process design and technology enablement.
Our Supply Chain & Network Operations team helps clients to manage and optimize supply-chain performance, at a time of digital disruption that adds complexity, while offering a unique opportunity for transformational productivity gains. Our services and solutions empower end-to-end, data-driven redesign and digitization—revitalizing manufacturing, logistics, distribution, product lifecycle management and related supply-network functions across a wide range of industries.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!