Offre d'emploi : Indirect Tax Knowledge Officer
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us as an Indirect Tax Knowledge officer.
• Do close follow-up of developments within the field of Indirect Tax;
• Manage the current knowledge management practices and systems as well as support and design new knowledge distribution policies and encourage use of the new practices;
• Encourage the team to share knowledge effectively and efficiently, by organizing training and workshops;
• Utilize the knowledge base resources and design/organize training modules for the team to help them access the knowledge management tools;
• Provide content for learning and facilitate trainings;
• Draft go-to-market initiatives (e.g. client alerts, one-pagers, brochures,…), scout the broader tax environment;
• Assist in developing knowledge assets to improve the team’s effectiveness and support the team in order to improve the quality level of our output (research, advice, go-to-market materials ...);
• Actively contribute to Deloitte and client knowledge projects.
Let’s talk about you:
• You are passionate about indirect tax
• You have a degree in a business-related discipline such as law or economics, or a comparable background. A post-graduate tax degree is an asset
• You have excellent analyzing skills;
• You have expert planning skills;
• You have an innovative mindset;
• You are open minded, persuasive, committed & results-oriented; change catalyst
• You are highly motivated and responsible;
• You are a team player with the right skills to drive our company forward
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
With Indirect Tax becoming many governments' preferred method of revenue raising, and evermore-complicated regulations focused on combatting fraud, it is more critical than ever to manage indirect tax compliance and cash flows. Our Belgium Indirect Tax Practice has over 90 indirect tax experts who are well informed and understand the nuances of regulations, the importance of deep industry knowledge and the growing role of technology experience.
Our VAT team offers a wide range of innovative and digitally enhanced services around VAT advisory, processes and compliance, such as:
- Business change and digital economy advisory;
- Qualitative, industry specific and client tailored advisory;
- Indirect tax function strategy and management;
- End-to-end ERP solutions;
- Future oriented compliance services and analytics
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!