Offre d'emploi : Supply Chain Coordinator
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you coordinate the logistical flows and processes between the suppliers and our clients' warehouses in the most efficient and effective way.
Our client is one of the leading companies active in the E-commerce industry. The logistics department is located in Lot.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will have following responsibilities:
You will work in close relationships with the suppliers, the commercial teams, the warehouses and the accounting department. In this role, you act as a single point of contact for these stakeholders.
- You are the end-to-end logistical responsible for every campaign opening on the client.
- Before each campaign, you contact the supplier to organize and optimize the deliveries, including the negotiation of the best possible delivery timing.
- You provide the necessary logistics information to the warehouses.
- You place and follow-up the purchase orders.
- You follow-up the supplier deliveries to offer the best experience to our members.
- You handle the potential issues of the logistical processes working in close collaboration with the different stakeholders.
- You don't hesitate to take initiatives and make suggestions to further improve processes
Our client is looking for someone with the following profile:
- You are a strong communicator & negotiator;
- A strong administrator who is organized & structured;
- Analytical, pro-active & a problem solver;
- A responsible team player;
- You like working with deadlines and can deal with a changing environment;
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language knowledge is a plus.
Our client offers an attractive salary package within a dynamic and fun working environment.