Offre d'emploi : Financial Controller - Diegem
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Financial Controller for a permanent position based in Diegem.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the FMCG sector.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Prepare the provisional and final month-end statements (gross turnover information, P&L, balance sheet, financial figures incl. comments, reconciliation with accounting, internal reporting);
- Prepare the financial forecasts (timeline, product calculation, assortment calculations, P&L, balance sheet, financial figures incl. comments);
- Prepare the financial planning (timeline, product & assortment calculation, P&L, medium- term planning, balance sheet, figures incl. comments);
- Prepare the annual statements (timeline, product & assortment calculation, P&L, balance sheet, figures incl. comments)
- Calculate new products;
- Calculate promotions and campaigns;
- Internal audit;
The required profile for the Financial Controller position:
- Master in Business Administration, Accounting, Tax or similar;
- First relevant work experience (in audit or controlling);
- Fluent in Dutch & French, good working knowledge in English;
- Good IT knowledge (MS Excel, SAP R/3 and SAP BW);
- Analytical and accurate attitude, team player.
Interested in this position of Financial Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.