Offre d'emploi : Biomarker Leader in Immuno-Oncology, Translational Medicine
- Gosselies, Charleroi (BE)
- mardi 12 avril 2022
- Date limite
- vendredi 27 mai 2022
- Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences, Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences - général, Recherche scientifique
- Autre, Autre - général, Sciences - Recherche / Développement, Biotechnologie, Recherche / Développement, Sciences
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of patients with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO, raising over $230 million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, the Company entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, the Company’s anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company, we are positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our innovative science to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Biomarker Leader.
Biomarker Leader in Immuno-Oncology, Translational Medicine
Within its Translational Medicine (TM) Department, iTeos is currently actively looking for a highly motivated and creative Scientist with expertise in Immuno-Oncology or Immunology research to
take on a key role developing biomarker strategies for cutting-edge Cancer Immunotherapy projects. The selected candidate will support the discovery and implementation of biomarkers for pharmacodynamic analysis and patient selection. He/she will work in close interaction with the TM Project Lead, the TM scientists and other members of the Clinical Team to evaluate scientific hypotheses, select and evaluate the related biomarkers, including their clinical applicability, with the help of state-of-the-art technologies. He/she will support the selection, development and outsourcing of clinically applicable biomarker assays. He/she will also be responsible for data analysis and interpretation including running relevant statistical tests. Finally, in close interaction with the TM Lead and the Clinical Team, he/she will contribute in building up the scientific rationale supporting the clinical strategy.
More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Actively participating in the development of Biomarker and Precision Medicine enabling strategies for cutting-edge Cancer Immunotherapy projects.
- For on-going clinical studies, perform complex data analysis from pharmacodynamic and patient selection biomarker testing across several functional areas and interpret them.
- Propose and co-mentor the experimental work of research assistant(s) on procured human samples from biobanks, internally and/or in collaboration with academic partners, to support the Mode-of-Action(s) and select tumour indications, in-line with the clinical and biomarker strategies of different Immuno-Oncology drug candidates.
- Participate in the selection, development and implementation of assays to measure pharmacodynamic, predictive, prognostic, and safety biomarkers.
- Contribute to the growth and further development of the TM team.
- PhD, MD/PhD in Cancer Immunotherapy, Immunology, or Molecular Biology with a minimum of 3 years of relevant post-doctoral research experience in analyzing human samples and/or monitoring analysis of biological markers during clinical trials.
- Must have expertise in Immuno-Oncology or Immunology.
- Previous experience in Biotech/Pharma industry and oncology drug development is clearly a plus.
- Direct experience with the discovery and characterization of biomarkers using flow cytometry, proteomics, molecular biology and/or immunohistochemistry of human tissue specimens. Experience with single cells technologies (ie scRNAseq) and/or multi-omics approaches (ie spatial omics) is a plus.
- Experience in implementing bioassays in clinical studies and analyzing corresponding data.
- Understanding of GCP/GCLP guidelines and current global regulations.
- Mastering Office tools as well as data analysis software (eg xls, Prism, Jump).
- Fluent in English (oral and written). French is a plus.
- Strong project, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Resilience with the ability to adapt to changes in priorities and to work effectively on multiple programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Although largely expected to work independently, you must be a team-player, capable to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A stimulating position within an innovative Biotech company, leader in Cancer Immunotherapy.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth environment where you are empowered to apply and develop your knowledge and skills as part of a talented and highly engaged global team.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/biomarker-leader-immuno-oncology-translational-medicine-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.