Offre d'emploi : AP accountant - DU
- Opening of an Accounts Payable position in a fast growing company.
- Opportunity to participate in the expansion of a international group.
Informations sur l'entreprise
My client is a market leader in energy efficient indoor air technology solutions. the company research, develop and manufacture innovative products and solutions that improve indoor air comfort and well being, while meeting or exceeding the highest quality standards.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities :
- assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- sort, code and match invoices
- set invoices up for payment
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- prepare and perform check runs
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- prepare analysis of accounts
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- produce monthly reports
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
- maintain accurate historical records
- maintain confidentiality of organizational information
Profil du candidat
The ideal candidate profile :
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or relevant experience in accounting field
- First experience working as an Accounts Payable, or a similar role in an accounting departement.
- Familiar with accounting software, knowledge of ISABEL is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in ducth with an operational level in english, french is a plus.
- Pro-active, organized, dynamic and accurate.
- Team player and ability to work independently.
Conditions et Avantages
The candidate will benefit from our client :
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities.
- A chance to be part of a fast growing and international company with strong values.
- Possibilities for mentoring and skillsdevelopment.
- 6 days of teleworking per month.