Offre d'emploi : Marketing and Business Development Coordinator (M/F/X)
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Are you looking for a challenging position in which you will be responsible for a lot of different Marketing & Communication related tasks? Then apply for this top job
Our client is a well-known firm based in Brussels. Today the Marketing team is looking to strengthen their team with a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator.
As a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator, who will report directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to strengthen and grow the company's visibility and portfolio on the Belgian and international markets. Your tasks will be the following:
- You will provide support to expand the client portfolio: from background research, media monitoring, market analyses to writing pitches.
- You will be responsible for organizing events: client activities (seminars, sponsoring events): from designing invitations to evaluating the feedback.
- You are proactive in using the CRM platform so as to increase and manage business development interactions
with prospects and clients.
- You will have to update the corporate profiles in the directories in order to develop the brand image.
- You are a brand ambassador and promote the firm's expertise and initiatives externally
- You conduct market research into clients, prospects, industry sectors and competitors and
sector trends, with a view to the completion of pitches, legal directories submissions, awards,
client/target reports, the organization of clients/target meetings etc;
The Successful Candidate will have / be:
- Excellent level in English and fluent in French or Dutch.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, International Business, Law or related fields.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Prior Marketing experience in the service / consulting sector is a plus (law, audit, banking, consultancy or other)
- Excellent communication, copywriting and project management skills.
- You are familiar with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and keen to lean others software's.
- You are very organized, ambitious, proactive, perseverant, good attention to detail and not afraid to give new ideas.
- You work well under stress and you are not afraid to work until the deadline is achieved
What they Offer:
- To work in an ambition, rewarding and international environment
- To have an interesting and attractive salary and package
- You will be given learning and development opportunities
- To work within a respectful work environment where diversity, inclusion, and innovative thinking are highly valued.