Offre d'emploi : Marketing Manager - Retail Luxury Goods and Jewelry
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join his team in Brussels.
The company is a diversified multinational company, active in the manufacture and sales of finished watches, jewellery, watch movements and components.
It is the world's largest watchmaking group, and supplies nearly all the components required for the watches sold by its eighteen individual brands.
The Group is a key player in the manufacture and sales of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries. It is also a leader in the field of sports event timing.
The Marketing Manager will develop and roll out marketing- and PR strategy and tactics for 2 brands at the BeNeLux market. You follow guidelines and procedures offered by headquarters based on the Company vision and the targets and objectives of the Business Plan.
- Together with your colleagues in the marketing team, you take care of all marketing and PR activities for both brands. You report to the BeNeLux Brand Manager and are his right hand in the department.
- Launch a 360° marketing plan for monthly drops as well as special collections. This includes traditional and digital media, influencer campaigns, social media, POS materials, visual merchandising, retail activations, PR, brand events, …
- Media planning and direct buying (print, OOH, digital)
- Coordinate PR activities for (fashion/lifestyle) print, online and influencers
- Responsible for marketing budget + financial reporting
- Key point of contact with several HQ departments (marketing, retail development and PR)
- Project manager for shop-in-shop projects (i.e. airport, business concessions and franchises)
- Project lead + initiator on local projects i.e. festivals, pop-ups, shoots…
- Responsible for sales reporting, both internally and to HQ
- Together with the team you also support wholesale and flagship stores and shop-in-shops with local initiatives and activations as well as develop POS materials, organize transport, repairs, storage for SIS materials, communicate to different stakeholders about new campaigns, events, etc. and make collection forecasts, kick-off presentations, reports and deal with invoices.
- Master degree in Economics or Business Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing/communication roles
- Proactive and like taking initiative
- Dynamic, flexible, creative, social, stress-resistant
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills
- Are a marketer with a commercial mindset
- Think on a Master-level
- Are a digital native and have very good knowledge of social media
- Don't mind finding your way in HQ guidelines
- Have an excellent knowledge of MS office programs, ideally also PowerBI, SAP, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Are able to work independently but also Teamplayer
- Are fluent in Dutch, French and in English
- An attractive salary package (No company car) with extra legal advantages
- Lots of possibilities of evolution internally and abroad
- Full scope responsibilities
- Challenging and nice work environment