Offre d'emploi : Junior HR BP (M/F/X)
As HR officer, you will be responsible for the recruitment activities (50%) & for various HR projects (50%).
Company active in the Media sector, located in Flemish Brabant (near Zaventem).
As HR officer, your tasks will be divided into 2 parts :
1) 50% of recruitment activities
- Take care of the whole recruitment process from A to Z (analyse the need together with the manager, create the job ad & publish it, sort incoming CVs & proactively look for new candidates, contact with recruitment agencies, deliver phone screenings & first round interviews with the selected candidates, etc.)
- Follow up with the candidates throughout the whole recruitment process (organise next round interviews, organise assessment days, send online tests, give negative & positive feedbacks, offer management, ...)
- Work on recruitment strategies and regular reportings to be done to the management
2) 50% of HR projects activities
- Develop the onboarding process (induction day, welcome pack, office tour, administrative part, ...)
- Performance management : Develop the current evaluation tool, follow up with the managers & their teams regarding the evaluation process, report to management & suggest recommendation
- Training & Development : analyse the potential training needs, organise training days, develop the training tool, regular reporting to management, draft training plans for each position...
- Work on ad-hoc projects around well-being, inclusion & company's values
- Develop the Employer Branding strategy
- Operational HR support : draft & update the company chart, HR communications, HR general mailbox management, answer HR queries from employees, ...
The ideal HR Officer (M/F/X) is/have :
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Management or any other relevant field
- Min 2-3 years of experience as Recruiter or as HR Officer/Generalist
- Being fluent in both French & Dutch is required, min. B2 level (for example, you will have to lead interviews in FR & NL with the candidates), good level of English is also required
- You have good communication & interpersonal skills. You are accessible & easy-going as you serve the business AND the employees
- You are energetic, dynamic & autonomous
- You are solution-oriented and proactive, and you can easily work in a changing and highly dynamic environment
- Attractive salary package + legal advantages
- Company Car + tank card
- Home office possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Nice work environment & atmosphere at work
- Continuous learning & development possibilities