Offre d'emploi : Senior Consultant Compliance
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Within our Governance, Risk and Regulation department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Consultant with Regulatory, Compliance / Integrity and Ethics expertise.
Who You'll be Working With
- You will be part of a larger team of legal and regulatory experts serving the entire Financial Service Industry (banking, asset management, insurance, payments etc.)
What Work You’ll Be Doing
- Advise our financial sector clients on strategic matters linked to new and existing regulation and assist with the implementation of new regulation and related risks in the domains of regulatory, compliance, conduct and integrity & ethics (e.g. financial crime, MiFID, governance etc.);
Let’s talk about you
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience within the domain of Regulatory Compliance / Integrity & ethics such as financial crime, MiFID, governance and conduct etc.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Deloitte’s Financial Services Industry practice in Belgium offers a wide array of services specifically designed for financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management, and payment industries. In addition to attest and tax, we offer services in risk management, actuarial services, regulatory compliance, human capital, operations performance and technology solutions.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises). Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!