Offre d'emploi : International Payroll Officer (M/F/X)
Do you already have a proven experience in Payroll ?
Do you speak fluently in English ?
International company active in the Not for Profit sector.
Their offices are located in the centre of Brussels.
As International Payroll Officer, you are a trusted expert in all payroll matters and you will have to deliver the following tasks :
- Handling all payroll activities from A-Z for multiple European countries
- Explaining employment conditions via training/induction session or answering staff payroll related questions
- Managing all the administrative work related to the start of an Employee (contract, insurances etc.)
- Handling all administrative documentation and tasks for an employee (maternity leave, parental leave, contract extension or termination)
- Ensuring a proper filing and archiving of employees employment information and documentation (social documents, contracts, absences…)
- Maintaining HR general email box
- Participating in various HR-related projects
You will report to a Compensation & Benefits Manager.
The successful Payroll Officer is/has :
- A Bachelor Degree in HR (or equivalent thanks to previous experiences)
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in (international) payroll
- Experience with E-Blox is a plus
- Excellent level o English is required. Knowledge of Dutch is a big plus !
- Ability to work with different HR softwares
- Eye for detail, organised and problem-solver
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- An attractive salary in line with your level of experience
- Nice international environment with a collaborative mindset
- The opportunity to learn about international payroll thanks to in depth training and collaboration with experienced payroll colleagues
- Be part of a very motivated HR team to help deliver a great service to the organisation