Offre d'emploi : Financial & Business Controller - Life Science
Based in Louvain-La-Neuve, the Life Science company is looking to hire a Business Controller to strengthen their team.
The Belgian company has activities all around the world and, while they are getting bigger by the years, keeps a real "family-like" atmosphere, and a close collaboration between all the departments.
The environment is rather dynamic, the Financial & Business Controller will therefore have the opportunity to act as a real Business Partner, have interactions with all the departments and activities, having a 360° view over the business, while keeping an operational and transversal approach.
The Financial & Business Controller will directly report to the Head of Finance.
As Financial & Business Controller within a fast-paced environment, you will act as Business Partner for all the departments, work closely with the High Management Team and manage the transversal financial view over the business.
The main responsibilities include:
- The management of the budget and forecast
- The variance analysis with explanations & recommendations towards the business
- The management and improvement of the financial processes and tools
- The development of KPI's and analysis directly supporting the business
- The coordination and supervision of the Accounting, as well as the the Credit Control
- Being the internal and external reference for financial requests
The Financial & Business Controller will manage the whole finance of the organization and will contribute to the improvement of the financial operations.
To do so, the Financial & Business Controller will gather a certain experience:
- Master's degree in Finance / Economics / Business Management - or equivalent
- At least 2 years of financial experience (ie.: external audit or financial controlling)
- Excellent command of French and good level of English
- Excellent command of Excel and good understanding of ERP's
- Solution oriented and self-driven
- Excellent communication skills and accessible
The dynamic environment offers the complexity and drivers of an international company, while keeping the markers of a smaller structure, "family-like" environment.
The Life Science organization offers the possibility to be both hands on and more strategic in the approach.
The package is competitive, including: insurances, phone, meal vouchers and other advantages.