Offre d'emploi : Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
As Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will act as a trusted advisor on the approach to identify, recruit and hire top talent and drive the implementation of this strategy.
Our client is an international Business and Strategy Consulting firm.
Your responsibilities as Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will include:
- Responsible for end to end recruitment
- Making the candidate and hiring manager experience your top priorities
- Implementing the recruiting strategy and sourcing candidates using different sourcing channels: direct approach, referrals, social media platforms, job boards, and more
- Developing synergies and sharing best practices within the global recruiting team
- Leading new projects and initiatives to improve the recruiting process
- Managing relationships with key senior stakeholders as a trusted partner and valued advisor
- Briefing and managing external recruitment agencies when needed
- Building a deep understanding of both the businesses, role requirements and desired candidate profiles
- Influencing and driving strategy through your strong business acumen, intellectual curiosity, judgment, and advisory skills
- Identifying areas for process improvement and owning the associated project tasks
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist we are looking for is and has :
- Able to balance multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Figuring out the "why" behind the problem
- Working with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Using your excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented approach to build lasting partnerships with various stakeholders across levels, geographies, and groups
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition (preferably into IT, product, engineering, or similar)
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter and Hiretual
- Advanced knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Fluency in English required as you will work within a European TA team
The role is based in Brussels but with flexible and smart working approach which means that you can work from home about 3 days / week but you will also be required to meet the hiring managers when necessary.
The salary package is in line with your experience and will include all the benefits in kind.