Offre d'emploi : Packaging Specialist
BVI® is a global ophthalmic medical device manufacturer (headquarter Waltham, Massachusetts, US) with a mission to deliver high quality solutions and innovation for advancing eye surgery and improving the vision of patients. The business has been built on developing leading products and brands in each product segment that the business operates. BVI® supports surgical teams, in more than 115 countries worldwide, either directly or through our network of trusted distributors.
For its innovation unit (PhysIOL Intraocular Lenses) located in the Liège Science Park (Belgium), BVI mandated Profile Group for the recruitment of their future Packaging Specialist, to help them realize their ambitions.
You report to the Packaging Manager (Global) and the R&D Manager (Liège).
Your responsibilities are the following:
- To provide packaging technical support to product development initiatives within new product development and sustaining engineering portfolio’s
- To effectively operate on project teams in development of products and technologies from concept to commercialization while adhering to medical device design controls/regulatory requirements
- To define packaging specifications and design, design inputs, product design, verification testing and supporting design validation studies
- To perform engineering analyses to support new and existing designs
- To fabricate prototypes with internal and external suppliers
- To work with internal and external manufacturing partners to support packaging activities
- To effectively communicate activity status, issues and mitigation plans with key stakeholders
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in related field, and five years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination
- You have experience serving as the program manager for cross functional project teams in the end-to-end lifecycle bring new products/technologies from concept through commercialization.
- You possess sufficient engineering acumen required to support technical activities such as running engineering tests, coordinating, and generating testing protocols
- You have thorough knowledge of ISO 11607 and cGMP’s requirement
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office’s suite of product
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are able to independently lead technical assessment(s), generate, and document test plans and reports
- You are able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- You are able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Having experience operating in regulated design controls environment a plus
You are joining a dynamic & fast-growing environment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation in a global company with great human values, which encourages its teams to take initiatives that contribute to its success.
Profile Group manages this mission in exclusivity. Any interested candidate is therefore invited to apply exclusively through this ad (apply now) or by contacting Profile Group directly. contact: Anaelle Henrard – anaelle @profilegroup.com – 0470/40.77.30