Offre d'emploi : Key Account Coordinator (h/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AISIN EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
The mission of Sales Department located in Braine-l’Alleud is to manage key accounts (customer, product and/or sales area for OEM), develop and implement account plans and build / strengthen relations with new or existing customer in line with the commercial strategy, in order to realize commercial objectives and contribute to optimal customer satisfaction.
As a Key Account Coordinator, you’ll be responsible in supporting the Sales Key Account Managers in key account management and new business development of current vehicle manufacturers, in order to meet corporate sales objectives.
- Sales Key Account responsible support:
- day to day business relationship with the customer
- obtaining new Requests for Quotation
- preparing and making presentations
- Preparing quotations, price & cost updates, simulations in the formats required by customers and instructed by manager
- Develop strong customer relationships at junior management level with focus on Purchasing
- Prepare, present, and negotiate changes to products that have been awarded and are in development or are in mass production.
- Making necessary forecasts and simulations to be used to take decisions by upper management
- Making weekly activity progress report of the Sales team activities
- Master level (either technical or business) desired, or relevant job experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Understanding of production procedures, cost / profit and QA
- Able to learn and adapt to Japanese business culture
- Ability to create good business relationships
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Self-motivated and dead-line oriented
- Team worker
- Good organization skills
- Able to perform under pressure
- Good negotiation skills with internal and external customers
- Able to fulfill some business trips (6 times/year at the maximum)
- Good level in MS Office – especially in Excel
- Good meeting protocol and chairmanship
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team; a diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; an open, multicultural and international environment; the opportunity to make business trips to customer.
A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels); an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits.
High standard of written and spoken English