Offre d'emploi : National Key Account Manager - Strategic Marketing Insight
Sales - Key Account Management - Farming - Cross/Up selling - Project Sales - Consultative sales - Market insight - consultancy - Strategy - Belgium
My client is one of the most attractive Belgian employer on the market. With decades of expertise, the company partners with A-list players in the widest variety of industries.
Also operating worldwide, the company offers clear growth perspectives in various directions (management, expertise, project management, international).
Based in Flemish Brabant they also offer a flexible working policy and unique employer benefits.
As Key Account Manager you are responsible for
- Picking up a successful portfolio of approx. 15 to 20 accounts amounting around 1,5 to 2mi€/year in revenue - various industries involved
- Establishing and further developing the relationship with stakeholders on the client side in order to
- identify business opportunities through cross/up selling strategy
- develop a broad understanding of the business challenges faced by your clients and position yourself as trusted partner/advisor
- approach your clients needs in a creative way to suggest a fully tailored solution
- Closely collaborate with your team (3 direct colleagues and 1 manager) to exchange market insight and further drive the development of customised solutions for your clients, based on market trends
The successful candidate will have :
- a solid consultative/services sales experience (ideally min. 5 years)
- ability to work from Leuven (Flemish Brabant) at least 2 days/week
- perfect fluency in English is mandatory, speaking fluently French or Dutch is also recommended
- strong business acumen : ability to understand complex business models and present a solution that best answer strategic needs for a company while holding C-level negotiations
- a real team player spirit : taking an active part to the team synergy is expected and necessary to further evolve within the company
- strong drive, resiliency and creativity
The successful candidate will receive :
a competitive fixed gross salary,
completed by a very competitive earning-on-target part rewarding individual performances,
as well a complete package of extra legal benefits (car, meal vouchers, insurances, etc)