Offre d'emploi : Strategic Key Account Manager - Data science business insight
Sales - Customer Success - Customer project management - Key Account Management - Consultancy - Market Insight - Data Management - Strategy - Belgium
In 2022 it is no longer a secret : data is as valuable as gold in business
My client is one of the pioneers and world leaders when it comes to collecting data and extracting valuable insight on customer behaviour, consumption trends and other market tendencies.
Going beyond the collection of data, my client offers :
- highly performing digital tools to allow each company to draw value out of their data
- the service of expert data analysts and business consultants to answer strategic challenges their are facing
- comprehensive consultancy services to contribute to the optimisation of (sales and/or marketing ) performances of their clients
With decades of expertise, my client is the trusted partner of the biggest brands and most well-known companies across a wide spectrum of industries, across more than 50 countries in the world.
As Strategic Key Account Manager in Belgium you are responsible for
- Managing a successful portfolio of approx. 15 to 20 accounts amounting around 1,5 to 2mi€/year in revenue - various industries involved
- Establishing and further developing the relationship with stakeholders on the client side in order to
- identify business opportunities through cross/up selling strategy
- develop a broad understanding of the business challenges faced by your clients and position yourself as trusted partner/advisor
- approach your clients needs in a creative way to suggest a fully tailored solution
- Closely collaborate with your team (3 direct colleagues and 1 manager) to exchange market insight and further drive the development of customised solutions for your clients, based on market trends
The successful candidate will have :
The first looked-for quality to be successful in such role is CURIOSITY.
From sustainability to digital health, from branding to circular business models - you love to pick your brain on all types of topics. More than catching a few concepts, you are able to quickly develop a solid understanding of all topics you put your interest into.
In addition you will have :
- a solid consultative/services sales experience (ideally min. 5 years) - an experience in Data management related environments or topics is preferred
- ability to work from Leuven (Flemish Brabant) at least 2 days/week
- perfect fluency in English is mandatory, speaking fluently French or Dutch will be nice-to-have
- strong business acumen : ability to understand complex business models and present a solution that best answer strategic needs for a company while holding C-level negotiations
- a real team player spirit : taking an active part to the team synergy is expected and necessary to further evolve within the company
- strong drive, resiliency and creativity
The successful candidate will receive :
a competitive fixed gross salary,
completed by a very competitive earning-on-target part rewarding individual performances,
as well a complete package of extra legal benefits (car, meal vouchers, insurances, etc)