Offre d'emploi : Full Stack Software Developer - MedTech (M/F)
Founded in 2015, Sunrise aims to democratize access to care for sleep disorders. Currently, about twenty people (located in Belgium and France) work for Sunrise, a scale-up that aims to market its medical device in the United States and Europe.
They develop a 3-gram sensor to diagnose sleep disorders with gold standard quality. The technology offers a revolutionary new way to measure brain commands at night, with unprecedented clinical results. Studies demonstrate that Sunrise is as accurate as in-lab sleep studies, at a fraction of the cost.
Patients, caregivers and insurers stand to benefit greatly from a solution to current highly cumbersome, expensive and time-consuming diagnostic systems.
After a successful launch in selected countries, Sunrise is now growing quickly in international markets. In order to support their growth, we are actively looking for a (f/m):
FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - MEDTECH
As a Software Developer, you will work hand in hand with all teams of the company to translate needs into working and production-grade solutions that can be accessed through the different Sunrise services.
Your main responsibilities are as follows :
- Analyze needs and understand application domain
- Write and maintain specifications of software products
- Write and maintain quality assurance procedures related to software products
- Write and implement efficient code
- Write and implement tests to ensure proper functioning of software products
- Investigate and resolve known bugs and issues of software products
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems related to software products
- Review and test code written by peer software developers
- Participate to verification and validation activities of software products
- Deploy and configure software products and related monitoring processes
You are a full stack software developer, who are comfortable with various topics and technologies such as mobile app development, web platform development, API development, database development and more!
Requirements (no need to tick all the boxes!):
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science.
- You have at around 3 years’ experience with similar responsibilities.
- Best practices in software development (Agile methodology, clean code, code review, software testing, Git, continuous integration/delivery/deployment).
- Full stack software developer
- Strong experience with web platform development (Angular, React or similar)
- Strong experience with mobile app development (Android native, iOS native or cross-platform development with technologies such as Xamarin, React Native, Flutter or similar).
- Strong experience with API development in Node.js or similar.
- Experience with database development (SQL) is a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following languages is a plus: C#, Typescript, SQL, Python.
- Team player, eager to learn new skills, languages, and technologies.
- Fluent in French and English.
- A fast-paced environment with lots of challenges and innovations!
- To take part in a challenging project with high impact.
- A place within a young team with mutual aid and desire to perform.
- A brand-new working environment: they just moved in their offices!
- A competitive salary package in line with your profile and the environment.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/full-stack-software-developer-medtech-hf-en/ or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Full Stack Software Developer - MedTech (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément