Offre d'emploi : Sales Support - Middle East & African Market
Are you looking for a challenging A-Z Sales Support position in an international environment? Do you like client contact (internal and external) and responsibility?
Our client, a Belgian manufacturer, is actively looking for a Sales Support Specialist as an extension of the current team. This company has a very international scope and is fast growing. Currently they are looking for a new colleague to expand and support the Middle East & African Market.
The company is located in the region of Hoboken and can easily be reached by car. The connection with public transport is less evident.
As Sales Support Representative you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the entire order-to-cash process; from order processing and follow-up to shipping, invoicing and after sales
- Configure the most optimal container/truck load
- Provide support to the Account Managers in your region
- Product & Pricing Management: propose equivalent products to customers, give discounts on the gross price, prepare price lists,... in consultation with the account managers
- You act as a central point of contact for the distributors in your region
- You are the key figure between the internal organization and the customer. You will have to coordinate on a regular basis with various internal departments (traffic department, production, sales, marketing ...)
- You will work in close contact with production to avoid peaks and lows in the production and supply chain.
- Daily customer contact in which you will be responsible for implementing and translating the commercial strategy: upselling / cross-selling, pushing marketing & promo actions, collecting & mapping customer information in the CRM, ...
You will report to the Sales Support Coordinator of your region.
- You have relevant experience in Customer Service positions (order to cash)You speak fluent French and EnglishYou like internal (traffic department, sales, marketing) and external (clients, distributors) contact Knowledge of SAP is a plusDiplomatic and assertive communication styleYou are a born problem solverYou are a result oriented team playerAccurate and stress-resistant
- After a successful interim period, you will receive a permanent contractCompetitive salary package (insurances, meal vouchers,…)Dynamic and international teamFast-growing and successful organizationVaried position with lots of opportunitiesTraining and development