Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative - French/English (m/f/x)
Our client is a worldwide reference in its technical field.
Are you communicative, customer-oriented and empathic? Are you also looking for a Customer Service function with that little extra spark? Then this job as a Customer Service Respresentative in Brussels is for you!
You will be working for an international player that is a worldwide reference. An attractive salary, a considerable number of leave days, a focus on work life balance and personal growth are guaranteed!
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the central point of contact for the organisation's international customers:
- You answer questions from customers regarding the availability of materials, cost price and delivery times
- You communicate fluently and efficiently and follow the existing troubleshooting flows
- You advise the customers and draw up quotations and offers
- Once these are confirmed, you are also responsible for the logistical follow-up
- You know how to set priorities like no one else: following up your orders comes first, but you certainly do not lose sight of the registration and administrative tasks that follow on from this!
- You regularly consult with your team about frequently asked questions or concerns of customers that arise so that you can anticipate them in the future and keep the trouble shoot flow up-to-date
- You like to work with your team to become the professional face of the company and to build strong and long-lasting relationships with your clients
As a Customer Service Representative you have the following:
- You have a very good knowledge of French and you are also fluent in English.
- You like to multitask and you can navigate fluently between different tasks and systems.
- Your organisation skills are top-notch, you easily set priorities and always find creative solutions.
- You are a real team player and enjoy working with your team to create positive customer experiences.
- You are naturally empathetic and customer-oriented; you get energy out of helping people professionally.
- Ideally, you already have some experience within a Customer Service environment
Salary and Benefits
What can you expect from our client?
- You will receive an attractive salary, starting at € 2.200 to € 3.000 (depending on relevant experience).
- You will be working for a professional, international employer and will be able to learn a lot
- You will be welcomed in a dynamic team where there is room for development