Offre d'emploi : IT Front Office NDLS/EN/FR (H/F/X)
As our front office IT supporter, you will represent the firma as the first point of contact on IT-related issues throughout our units worldwide, primarily focusing on (but not limited to) Belgium. You will be part of a global team where you will work from our location in Bierges, Wavre in Belgium. Your primary responsibility will be to provide daily IT support to your colleagues by phone and e-mail, via remote screen takeover or by direct contact. You work hands-on with IT inquiries, and you follow up on our external partners and provide feedback to users.
More specifically, you will:
· Provide excellent first-line support on e.g., Office 365, Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, OneNote and mobile devices
· Take full responsibility for your tasks, including prioritising the most urgent support inquiries, following up on and registering completed tasks in our system
support policies and business procedures across
· Share knowledge within your team and across
· Carry out service to a degree where high satisfaction is ensured every time
You will get a thorough introduction to the job and the IT we work with, depending on your qualifications.
As a person, you have a natural talent for service, and you know the importance of delivering timely and high-quality IT support in an international company. It is important that you are good at communicating with people at all levels of an organisation, and you have what it takes to be an excellent IT ambassador and an appreciated colleague in our IT frontline. Moreover:
· You have 1-3 years of experience with similar tasks, and it is a plus if you have an IT supporter degree or similar.
· You have an interest in modern technology and know your way around basic IT, e.g., the MS Office suite, Service Now and Windows OS – we will teach you the rest.
· You communicate effortlessly in Flemish, French and English, as you provide support in all three languages to international colleagues.
You will join a team consisting of eleven dedicated IT support colleagues in four countries where we work closely together to share knowledge and insights – as well as laughs.
We believe in empowering people, and we support this through delegating responsibility and through continuous employee development.