Offre d'emploi : LEUVEN or GHENT: e-Banking Advisor for a famous Bank M/F/X
Did you recently got your Master Degree? Do you perfectly speak Dutch and have notions of French? You have a strong interest for the banking sector? Apply here!
Our client, a famous retail bank present everywhere on the Belgian territory, is currently looking for e-Banking Advisors to strengthen its teams based in Leuven and Ghent.
As an e-Banking Advisor, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You give tailor made and personal advice to clients through different kind of channels: phone calls, e-mails, chat, video
- You advice clients on daily banking products but will also have the possibility to specialize in some specific areas into the banking world
- You proactively detect cross-selling opportunities and propose relevant products/services to customers
- You take part into different projects to improve existing processes into the e-banking department
- After having mastered the client part, you are ready to evolve into other departments of the bank
As an e-Banking Advisor, you have the following profile:
- A Master degree (any orientations are welcome!)
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch. Knowledge in French and English are a plus
- You are client and solution oriented
Our client will offer you the possibility to grow and evolve in a dynamic, innovative and well-known bank. You will receive a lot of trainings in order to be the best at what you do. Moreover, our client proposes a hybrid function (partial teleworking allowed) and offers a very good balance between private and professional life. Salary is assorted by several additional benefits.