Offre d'emploi : Sales Engineer BeNeLux - ENG/DU
- Following the extension of a partnership with a large chemical group, the project will be extended to the BeNeLux area (turnover of EUR1 million)
- Our partner is a global producer of minerals and distributor of speciality chemical raw materials.
- A leading international producer of industrial minerals
- Its main markets are the paper, plastics, rubber, coatings, adhesives, building materials and agriculture sectors.
- The Sales Engineer BeNeLux (Technical Sales Representative)will be dealing with a wide variety of customers, mainly focused on coatings technology, but also customers in other construction markets.
- The candidate will be responsible for their own planning and therefore must have good time management skills.
- You must have good prioritization skills.
- Responsible for managing prices for all materials in their customer portfolio.
- Internal contacts: Marketing, Technical Service Customer Service, Logistic departments
- External contacts: Customers / Key customers, principal
Main accoutabilities :
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve customer complains.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master (Degree) in Engineering or Science disciplines / Chemical Engineering is a great plus
- Technical knowledge about coating and/or adhesive related raw materials is mandatory
- Experience in sales is not mandatory but would be seen as a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experiences
- Languages: Dutch and English are mandatory, French is a plus
- Customer Orientation
- Decision Making/Judgement
- Financial Awareness
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Must be adept at negotiation and customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the industry preferred.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Permanent contract,
- The chance to work in an international company,
- The opportunity to grow and to develop yourself professionally and personally within a Group,
- A very attractive and competitive salary completed by fringe benefits (company car + fuel card etc.).
- Flexibility at work : Based either Belgium or Netherlands / homeworking allowed