Offre d'emploi : Senior Business Analyst D365 Finance & Operation (M/F/X)
Robert Half is looking for a Senior Business Analyst D365 Finance & Operation (M/F/X) for a full-time permanent contract for his client active in the Glass Technology.
Our client is located in Louvain-La-Neuve.
The group is currently promoting the deployment of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations for several of its worldwide activities.
In this context, our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst having the skills and ambition to support this initiative, and willing to join a growing international team.
Your role is to contribute to the deployment and maintenance of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations solutions in the worldwide entities of the group.
Your responsibilities are as follow:
- You study current and best practices and listen to your internal customers to identify and challenge their needs; you translate them into functional and technical specifications.
- You partner with cross-functional groups, key partners and developers to design and deploy the solution.
- You manage the configuration and setup of the solution.
- You monitor the project progress by tracking activities, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- You verify the solution, including testing approach and test cases preparation.
- You provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation.
- You assist with issue resolution and post-implementation support.
- You commit for the quality of deliveries and for the respect of cross-functional standards.
- At medium term, you manage various and large implementation projects.
For this role, your qualifications are:
- You hold a Master's degree in computer science, business, engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst and/or Project Leader in an industrial environment; experience in one of the following businesses is seen as an asset: glass, chemical, electronic, life science.
- In-depth and large knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Microsoft related environments (minimum 3 years of practice); experience in one of the following functional areas are seen as an asset: Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Quality Management.
- Fluency in English.
- Project management skills are seen as an asset.
- Highly flexible and able to operate in an international environment.
- Ready to travel worldwide.
Our client offers a permanent contract including a competitive salary package and benefits such as:
- Company Car (Electrical or Hybrid)
- Flexible work conditions (home office)
- 40 days off a year
- Seniority level : Associate
Interested? Apply today!
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Business Analyst D365 Finance & Operation (M/F/X)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément