Offre d'emploi : Campaign Specialist
- Lifestyle and Cosmetic firm in Brussels
- A great marketing team with a strong team atmosphere
The company is well-known in the fashion and cosmetics industries. With Their collective passion for elegance and innovation makes this company a real leader in their field. They are located in Brussels
As a Campaign Specialist you will:
The Campaign Specialist will participate in the Brands' overall media strategy, define and execute the paid media strategy. You will define the Paid Media plan in accordance with owned and earned media and based on the 360 Consumer Marketing Plan.
- Define A&P budget needs and optimal paid media mix to reach goals (always on and campaigns).
- Prepare agency brief with review from Consumer Marketing and lead communications with the agency for branded projects.
- Control plan and assets created by the agency.
- Oversee Brands advertising strategy and investments and build a consolidated calendar of paid media activities
- Consolidate planning of performance activities (search, paid social, programmatic buying etc.)
- Ensure best-in-class paid media expertise and adoption of MarTechTools
- Keep up to date with market trends to drive digital expertise
The Campaign Specialist will have the following profile:
- 2 to 3 years of Paid Search experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager or other Social Media Marketing Tools
- Strong knowledge of Excel, and Google Analytics, Google Studio
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and proven ability to leverage data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions
- Ability to develop ideas and strategies that lead to success and the growth of our brands
- Strong communication skills
- Mother tongue is Dutch
The company offers:
- A competitive salary package with multiple benefits
- A well-being environment
- Possibility to work from home
- An open and approachable atmosphere