Offre d'emploi : Business Controller
For one of our clients, Robert Half is actively looking for a Business Controller (m/f/x).
Our client, located in the Walloon Brabant, is a fast growing international Belgian company active in the Real Estate sector.
Following the development of their activities, the company wishes to reinforce the actual team with a Business Controller who will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Financial follow-up of ongoing projects;
- Control and monitoring of budgets and analysis of variances between forecasts and actuals;
- Project feasibility studies, business plans, forecasts, etc;
- Reporting to the CFO and top management;
- Collaboration with external and internal audit;
- Close contact with the various foreign subsidiaries as well as with the local financial teams and the business;
- Ad hoc financial analysis.
For this position of Business Controller, our client is looking for a person with the following qualifications :
- Master's degree in Economics/Finance;
- Excellent knowledge of English with good level of Dutch ;
- a minimum of +/- 3 to 5 years of experience as an auditor and/or controller;
- Organization, assertiveness and rigor have no secret for you;
- Results oriented and autonomous are you key words.
Our client offers you a permanent contract as well as a challenging position that will allow you to develop transversal skills through the numerous projects (process improvement, etc.) and interactions with the main stakeholders of the company.
In addition to a family atmosphere within a fast growing company, the company offers an attractive salary package!
Interested in this position? Do not hesitate any longer and apply today by mentioning the reference: 06870-0012237241
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.