Offre d'emploi : CORPORATE FINANCE - Starting in September 2022
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond. Your journey with us If there isn’t a problem you can’t solve, with your analytical and interpersonal skills, you’ll love working with clients on complex and often headline-making transactions as well as growth & restructuring cases like the ones we deal with. Our market-leading business offers an unparalleled range of services from advisory to due diligence, valuation and restructuring services. Our property business, Deloitte Real Estate, advises clients about their property portfolios. Whether our clients are seeking to expand organically or through acquisitions, realize value through a disposal or restructuring, raise new finance or improve balance sheet funding efficiencies, the emphasis is on delivering innovative effective solutions tailored towards our clients’ specific requirements. You can therefore be sure that working within Corporate Finance is going to be an interesting and even inspiring journey. You’ll be triggered by the complexity of problems and happiest solving them. We’ll develop your business acumen, and a range of people will look to you for advice. You’ll constantly pick up valuable industry sector insights from experienced people specialized in M&A environments that will give you a great start to your career. Within the Corporate Finance department we are looking for Business Analysts to join our teams in each of our service lines:
- Transaction Services: Work as part of a due diligence team to provide advice to Corporates and Private equity in the context of M&A Transactions and Carve-outs, focusing on value drivers, sustainability of earnings, financial position and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Corporate Finance Advisory: Deal with M&A projects including sale mandates and buy mandates,
- Debt Advisory: Debt & capital raising and provide independent advice to borrowers across the full spectrum of the debt markets.
- Valuations & Business Modelling: Focus on valuations of businesses and intangible assets for M&A, tax, financial reporting and dispute purposes, as well as business plan reviews and business modelling.
- Real Estate: Work on M&A deals in the real estate sector and provide our clients with real estate consulting advice.
- Demonstrate a strong affinity with M&A and Private Equity
- Have a good ‘Business sense’: general interest in & knowledge of economics & finance
- Show proof of deep financial skills like knowledge about the P&L, balance sheet, margins,… is key
- Show deep analytical, synthetic & storyboarding skills that enable you to crisply summarize complex case in a clear & simple terms
- Fluent in English, Dutch & French
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.
Combining studying and working: we find solutions that enable you continue your education while working at Deloitte