Offre d'emploi : Coupa Digital Procurement (Sr.) Consultant
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond. Your journey with us
- As part of the Deloitte Sourcing & Procurement team you will support high-profile clients in their Digital Procurement journey. Helping them in selecting the right tool, defining the business case, implementing the tool and ensuring the organization is ready to use it to the full extent. That means that you go beyond the process design and solution deployment. You will maximize the value of Coupa by ensuring the right content is enabled in the new platform, the suppliers are enabled to interact digitally, and the users are ready to Coupa and the new processes.
- Our broader Sourcing & Procurement team also supports clients on all other dimensions of the operating model, helps in sourcing strategy design and category management implementation, opportunity diagnostic, supplier performance and relationship improvement.
- The team is part of the leading Supply Chain & Network Operations consulting group, which operates in all areas of PLAN, SOURCE, MAKE and DELIVER. You will build close links with other groups specialized in SAP, Finance, HR, IT etc.
- Next to client work, you will be able to support in business development activities by helping in developing proposals, managing relationships with our clients, supporting in the development of eminence, marketing plans, events, etc.
- Coaching our key to our DNA. You will be able to coach junior colleagues who start on Sourcing & Procurement projects and share your expertise.
- Our clients are typically multinationals, hence you will get the opportunity to travel and work on client assignments abroad.
- You have 4 to 7 years of relevant (consulting) experience in Coupa, Ariba or other leading Digital Procurement tools
- Your experience encompasses being part of Digital transformation projects, as well as the design and implementation of a Digital Procurement tool and change management in this area.
- You enjoy working independently as well as being in contact with customers.
- In addition, you are a team player with strong communication skills, and you have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are happy to travel for our international clients.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
- Being technology savvy with experience in Sourcing and Procurement tools like SAP Ariba or Coupa is a must.
- Being certified in Coupa, Ariba or another leading Digital Procurement tool, and/or holding an APICS or MCIPS certificate is a plus.
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime