Offre d'emploi : Sales Administration Analyst Luxury Sector - Brussels
Don't hesitate to apply:
Our client is a world renowned Luxury Brand that is active all over the world.
They are looking for a new sales administration analyst that will be responsible for their analyses and the stock management.
What can you expect?
- Manage the administrative treatment of recurrent or unusual customer orders respecting high quality standards in terms of deadlines and sense of service
- Respond to retailer's information requests
- Prepare field visits for the Sales Manager
- Treatment of business data and information coming from multiple systems used by the Sales Department, and use it as a basis for in depth analyses to be shared with Management
- Update the existing sales' dashboard
- Participate in the development of new management tools
Guarantee a smooth running of product flows (inputs, outputs of stocks, receipt of goods, controls and verification's of delivery slips, optimisation of storage resources)
Stock inventories together with the Financial Department
- You have a first experience in an analytical function
- You speak french and have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You have a Bachelor or a Master
- You have a premium approach
- You are analytical
- You have a good knowledge of Excel
- You are curious and creative who is interested in the luxury industry
- You will work for a respected brand all over the world
- You will work for a Company that is well established and will learn from it
- You will earn a salary that is in line with your profile