Offre d'emploi : International Accounting Specialist
Are you an Accounting specialist or do you want to become one ?
If you are interested to work for a well-known Insurance company with good values as an International Accounting specialist you may be the candidate we are looking for!
As a member of the International Finance team you will be entrusted with a business portfolio and you will be responsible for the corresponding accounting. Under the supervision of your manager, you will secure and optimize this accounting by developing technical and business knowledge, by challenging processes and controlling the data quality.
As an Accounting specialist, you will work with diverse responsibilities as:
- Key role in the quarterly closing process
- Key role in the process automation
- Process documentation
- Internal Controls
- Several contacts with internal and external stakeholders: Reporting, AP, AR, Auditors
Your principal tasks will be :
- Accounting of international contracts
- Automation of International contract accounting
- Follow up and reconciliation Intercompany balance for several entities
- Justification and documentation of key accounts in our P&L and balance sheet
- Define and implement process automation
- Run the periodic internal controls
- French and English mandatory, Dutch is a plus
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting, Finance, Tax management, financial controlling, business management..
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in accounting
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Clear view on what process should be
- Formal presentation skills
- Hands-on attitude, self-starter, can prioritize
- Result and solution-minded
- At ease in a changing environment
- A team player
- Stress resistant
Rémunérations et avantages sociaux
- We strived to provide all are workers with competitive and cost efficient benefits ; our goal is to offer flexibility and choices (remote work) with our benefits program.
- Attractive salary package according to the scales of the insurance sector, meal vouchers, transport 100% reimbursed
- Sector: health insurance
- Place of employment: at the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
- permanent contract after trial period
- You will be working in a good work we community and belonging
- We hold a strong diversity, equity and inclusion strategy