Offre d'emploi : Sales Consultant
Are you passionate about process automation and driven by a strong team spirit?
On of our client is looking for you for a Sales Consultant. The company is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. It is family company, and they are proud of our close-knit working environment.
The Sales Consultant has an internal sales role and provides a high level of support in the sales solutions to both internal and external customers. He/She ensures a systematic and conscientious service to the assigned industry and territory and is the main person of contact between External Sales and the other departments.
- You will be the first point of contact of clients and you will handle all incoming sales and technical inquiries.
- You will provide technical, application and product advice as well as pricing and delivery information to customers and the external sales.
- You will establish and optimize the action plan at the end of each year together with the external sales engineer in order to outline the main activities clients, account plan per customer, analyze customer relationships, cross selling, further improve market penetration of a product,..)
- You will advise external sales team of any business opportunities and customer contacts to increase sales results.
- You will gather input from product management, external sales service and services so as to fully satisfy the customer’s need.
- You will be the main person of contact for the internal services, logistics, controlling and service in order to ensure a smooth running of all phases of the selling process.
- You will regularly follow up on quotes, opportunities, and leads.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field, or a relevant work experience.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You are a fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- You demonstrate the ability to be persistent, action-oriented, results-driven and self-motivated.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you are able to communicate on all levels.
- You are proactive and take initiative to maintain strong customer relations.
- Thanks to your excellent listening and exploration skills, your network and your insights in the business of your clients, you remain at the top of mind of your customers
- You have good organizational skills and you are able to manage multiple tasks in a smooth way.
Rémunérations et avantages sociaux
- Continuous learning and training opportunities to support your personal career development within an international environment.
- Permanent contract after trial period
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- The right balance between private and professional life and possibility for home working.
- Great atmosphere and regular team gathering events
- flexibility and wide variety of career paths available to our employees, helping our professionals continue to develop and grow in order to meet their long-term career goals.