Offre d'emploi : Category manager - FMCG sector (M/F/X)
Do you have an analytical mindset ? Interested to work for a big actor within the FMCG sector ? Are you hands-on, proactive and rigourous ? Then, it's your time !
The client is a renowned family company within the FMCG sector. They offer high quality and traditional products to their consumers. They are looking for a category manager to join the marketing team !
As Category Manager, you will :
- Analyze the competition, the trend and the shopper habits
- Reporting and interpret various market analysis (Nielsen, Excel)
- Prepare and attend client meeting by presenting business review to the top 3 retailers
- Propose and implement marketing strategy (assortment, merchandising, promotion and innovation)
- Implement trade marketing plans for the different brands
The successful candidate has the following profile :
- You have a Master's degree in economics, marketing, business or similar
- You have already a first experience in a similar role, within the FMCG sector is a big plus!
- You have a perfect command of French, a good level of English and Dutch is required
- You have a good knowledge of Nielsen and Excel and you can make your own analysis and recommandations
- You are independant, rigourous, proactive and a real team-player
- A super nice opportunity within the FMCG sector in a family atmosphere
- Responsibilities and ownership in your work
- An attractive salary and extra-legals benefits
- Home office policy