Offre d'emploi : Personal Assistant in a Green Energy Association
My client is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer. You will assist with daily administrative duties and tasks.
My client is a European association in the renewable energy sector. Representing and promoting a all specific green energy at the commission. Located in the city center of Brussels
- Managing and coordinating an active calendar of appointments routinely updating the CEO to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities;
- Providing "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role between the staff and the CEO's agenda leading to a smooth bridge between internal teams and the CEO;
- Ensuring the CEO is comfortable and supported throughout the day when in the office;
- Compiling and processing expense reports;
- Raising POs;
- Composing and preparing correspondence, including letters, emails and reports;
- Placing and coordinating conference/1-2-1 calls;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas;
- Compiling documents for internal and external meetings, including coordinating the collection of appropriate briefing materials;
- Coordinating the logistics of high level internal and external meetings;
- Archiving and maintaining the executive files;
- Works with internal data systems (CRM);
- Manages, coordinates and assists the CEO at conferences & exhibitions, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Assisting the CEO with personal tasks as requested (30%).
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- At least 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- High level of professionalism and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Demonstrate the highest level of service and response;
- Proven analytical and numerical skills;
- Computer literate (MS Office, Outlook);
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently;
- A proactive problem solving attitude and detail oriented;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize;
- Thrives in a multicultural and international environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and members.
Good English is needed.
Other languages are a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment