Offre d'emploi : Office Management Assistant
Do you want to boost your skills and join a European scale-up in Cyber Security?
If you are passionate about Cyber Security, join Approach! You will have the advantage of working in a human-scale company where everyone makes the difference. You will join a team of experts with a friendly atmosphere and can broaden your future career according to your background and interests.
As an office management assistant, you integrate our Support team and will be in charge of the reception, Sales & G&A support in close collaboration with our Office Manager.
Your main missions:
- Welcome & register all visitors and handle badge requests;
- Answer phone and emails and transfer requests to the appropriate department;
- Arrange booking of meeting rooms, logistics,….
- Sales support :
- Assist our account managers, together with the Office manager, in the draft & follow-up of customer offers ;
- Provide support in compiling and submitting bids in response to tenders for public contracts;
- Coordinate the preparation and the submission of grant applications, certification requests…;
- G&A support:
- Assist in the preparation of corporate audits;
- Assist in preparation of documents and presentations, translations;
- Support the Office Manager in the organisation and coordination of internal events
- Coordinate office management duties
- Order office supplies
- Bachelor degree with ideally 3 to 5 years experience in an administrative /sales/ Support environment;
- Mastering the office suite;
- Good trilingual FR/NL/ENG or at least FR/ENG;
- Good coordination and project management skills;
- Sense of confidentiality;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organisation skills and able to work autonomously;
Who are we?
Approach, founded in 2001, is a European scale-up specialising in Cyber Security and Privacy.
Leveraging a large pool of certified professionals in GRC, Cyber Security and Secure Development, we strengthen businesses’ Cyber Security and Resilience posture by adopting a risk-based and layered security strategy.
We have a team of about 100 people spread over six locations in Belgium and Switzerland. We encourage excellence, close collaboration through regular team meetings, direct communication and feedback, dynamism, and fast decision-making.
Our staff is made up of seasoned talented, certified cybersecurity professionals who aim to continuously expand and transmit their knowledge. Some are internationally recognised speakers to leading associations such as the ISACA, IAPP, Info Security, FinTech Belgium just to name a few.
As an active member of the Belgian Cyber Security Coalition and the Swiss Trust Valley, we are joining forces with a unique ecosystem of public authorities, academic institutions, and economic players.
Moreover, we are committed to develop the next generation of talents. We regularly interact with students from the universities and schools by organising workshops, classes and "capture the flag" challenges in Cyber Security.
Why join us
Our fast sustainable growth and our leading market position offer you great career opportunities. In addition, our broad client portfolio, ranging from the most innovative startups to large international organisations, gives you a unique opportunity to work on a variety of stimulating projects with cutting-edge technologies and tools.
At Approach, we do not view training and certification as a marketing artefact. We encourage our employees to become certified professionals and to constantly invest in the maintenance and development of their knowledge. We are committed to continually investing in our talents through training and coaching.
We offer you a very competitive salary package with extralegal benefits:
- Meal vouchers and eco-cheques
- Company car with fuel card
- Attractive group insurance and supplementary pension fully financed by Approach
- Hospitalisation Insurance for you and your familly
- Training and learning opportunities
- Compensation for home working and travel expenses
- PC with internet connection
- Cellphone subscription
We take care of your work-life balance and your well-being at work. We offer you a flexible and pleasant work environnement across six locations in Belgium (Louvain-la-Neuve and Antwerp) and, for those willing to travel, Switzerland (Geneva, Lausanne, Neuchatel, Zurich), including the possibility to work from home and from our client locations depending on the needs.
And finally, by joining Approach, you will participate in funny and friendly team building activities and company events to celebrate together.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Administration / Secrétariat | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Administration générale | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Office Management | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Réceptionniste | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Secrétariat | Bruxelles-Capitale