Offre d'emploi : Retail Account Manager/ Consultant - FMCG data company
The client is looking for a Retail Account Manager/ Consultant - FMCG data company to join his team in Brussels.
The company is a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help FMCG, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses.
With the largest repository of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated on an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, the company guides its clients around the world in their quests to remain relentlessly relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers and deliver market-leading growth.
Today they are looking for a Retail Account Manager to support one of his customer (a big Retailer) in implementing several of their services.
It's a customer's site based position coupled with home office.
The Retail Account Manager/ Consultant - FMCG data company is responsible for driving program adoption with grocery retailers in Europe.
This position collaborates with both the retailers and strategic teams to create value for the overall supply chain and commercial performance.
The Retailer Account Manager must be comfortable in a range of situations; from training teams in key retailer processes, to influencing key Directors on major contract decisions and managing major internal projects to bring increased value or benefit to your assigned Retailer teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- User Adoption. Gain high use of software applications through demonstrating the value-added capabilities with the end-users.
- Account Management. Delivering world class customer service to every account, including different functions with the retailer. Making sure there is a governance and objectives plan in place to deliver on customer expectations.
- Customer Networking Management. Create a customer user base and network of contacts to deliver against the programme objectives and the customer contract and making sure we influence as much of the business as possible in a short space of time.
- Value Creation. Work with customer teams to identify their key business needs and develop reporting and processes that assist our customers with meeting their goals. Create then apply the current retailer agreed processes with the highest level of return possible. Then finally oversee the measurement of the return on investment through these initiatives.
- Engage Cross-Functionally. Drive tactical customer initiatives through cross functional coordination with Strategic Account Management, Engineering, Product Management, Production Operations and Sales by influencing individual contributors within each of the different teams.
- University degree, preferably in Business, Supply Chain Management or Finance
- Minimum of 8 Years of Account Management Experience, with FMCG or Retailer experience
- Knowledge of supply chain process, stock management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, particularly Excel or other data analysis software is a must
- Great presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Superior project management skills and prior exposure to developing and successfully executing against project plans
- Excellent people skills and ability to build strong relationships with senior contacts in suppliers, while managing multiple suppliers at the same time, ideally with existing retailer contacts
- Leadership skills, a team-player, positive attitude and flexible to travel
- Experience leveraging software to report on retail point-of-sale and syndicated data is favorable
- Experience delivering quantitative insights to address key business problems and measurable ROI
- Language - English and French required
- An attractive salary package (possibility of company car) with extra legal advantages (salary range: 45-65K gross/year depending on candidate's experience)
- Opportunity to grow and evolve
- Project management experience
- Challenging work environment
- End-to-end responsibility