Offre d'emploi : Finance Manager - Brussels
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Finance Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the non profit sector.
- Positioning Finance as a genuine support to the Country Manager with a functional line to the Corporate Finance Director;
- Acting as a strong 'Business Partner', you interact with the main local and group stakeholders to identify the (financial) primary processes value, analysing and reporting key Financial drivers, participating in business improvement projects providing insight and advice;
- End manager and representative of the Finance team (4 people) and legal & compliance matters. You will be actively be supported by the team who will manage the monthly and periodic closing and overseeing all tax, regulatory and compliance issues under your supervision;
- You are responsible for the planning and control cycle in Belgium;
- You manage the procedural interaction between the Finance and other departments.
Your key responsibilities:
- Budget making and set-up of the organization, support execution of the budgetprocess and analysis of budgeting results and gaps;
- Accountability for the Finance Team activities at Belgian level (Financial controlling, accounting, tax and Compliance issues);
- Providing the business with ad-hoc and proactive financial reports and analyses;
- Set up Management reporting (cross departmental) in close collaboration with the business in order to support the strategy;
- Analysis of the quarterly forecast of the organization;
- Preparation and analysis of the investment plans.
The required profile for the Finance Manager position:
- Master degree in a financial specialization, combined with 5+ years of experience in Financial and business controlling;
- Successful managerial experience;
- Experience within a matrix and international organisation is an asset;
- Bilingual FR/NL with a strong knowledge of English;
- Strong communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, open minded and 'strategic thinker';
- MS Office with an excellent command of Excel (Pivot tables, advanced functions);
- Data management.
Interested in this position of Finance Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
Postulez à l’offre: Finance Manager - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément