Offre d'emploi : Office Manager
European Cockpit Association (ECA)
ECA is the representative body of professional pilots in Europe (www.eurocockpit.be), striving for the highest level of aviation safety and social rights. We are looking for a motivated, proactive and highly reliable person to support our Brussels office.
The Office Manager supports the Secretary General and facilitates the functioning of the Association in different areas. In particular s/he is responsible for:
- the internal and external administration of the Association, incl. membership management,
- Human Resources & payroll tasks (with the support of the Social Secretariat),
- processing of expenses & preparation of financial information for ECA’s external accountant,
- managing the Association’s major events (General Assemblies, Executive Board, etc)
The ideal candidate is highly reliable, very well organised, with an eye for detail. S/he is multilingual, proactive, flexible and able to multi-task. S/he has empathy, diplomatic skills and discretion, and has the ability to work in a team and multi-cultural environment.
The candidate must have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position,
- a perfect command of English and French,
- be fully IT proficient,
- good notions in accounting,
- basic understanding of European Institutions is an asset.
ECA offers a contract from October (a three months’ overlap period with the current office manager is foreseen).
Please send a motivation letter and a CV (maximum one page each) mentioning “Application ECA Office Manager – Name” by the 9 June to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 1st round of interviews will take place 17th of June. Selected candidates will be called for a second interview on the 28th of June.