Offre d'emploi : Organization & Reward Consultant (H/F)
- Bruxelles (BE)
- mercredi 18 mai 2022
- Date limite
- samedi 2 juillet 2022
- Consultance / Conseil
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Widen Advisory is a dynamic consulting firm specializing in organizational design and transformation. By translating their clients' strategies into concrete applications at the organizational level, Widen Advisory offers businesses solutions tailored to their reality. Using a unique methodology, specialized tools and a network of sustainable partners, their clients include small and large organizations from all sectors.
Located in Brussels, their human-sized team is composed of passionate and complementary specialists. With values of commitment, pragmatism and innovation, they offer a quality-oriented service in an informal and collaborative environment. For more information, please visit https://www.widenadvisory.com/.
In order to strengthen their team of Consultants and contribute to their growth, we are looking for a (m/f/x) : Organization & Reward Consultant (H/F/X).
As a Organization & Reward Consultant, you explore in a team the needs (explicit or not) of clients. You will help them translate their strategy into concrete projects and solutions between "soft" and "hard" HR: Organization, Talent and Reward.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You discuss with clients to better understand their strategy, their needs and their reality.
- You intervene mainly on three types of intervention: Organization, Talent and Reward.
- Organization: you diagnose and design relevant organizational structures.
- Reward: you establish job descriptions, evaluations and classifications.
- Talent: you develop career paths, design competency matrices and analyze management styles.
- You develop and present proposals and project plans in these areas, and participate in their implementation.
- You conduct various workshops and trainings with clients.
- You develop and share knowledge within the team.
- You stay up to date with market developments and help translate them into innovative approaches.
- You have a Master's degree in organizational psychology, HR, management or equivalent.
- You have a first experience in a company ideally related to this field (0 to 4 years).
- You are creative, autonomous and results-oriented.
- You are able to work in a free and informal environment where trust, teamwork and responsibility are essential.
- You are eager to learn and adapt quickly to various environments.
- You have a very good level of English in addition to French and/or Dutch.
- A fulfilling challenge in an international company with great prospects for the future.
- Stimulating projects in an informal, yet highly professional work environment
- A positive and open atmosphere, with complementary colleagues who like to combine business with pleasure.
- The opportunity to learn and grow and to participate with us in the growth of Widen Advisory.
- Flexible working conditions and respect for work/life balance.
- The possibility of working on a freelance or salaried basis, with a competitive salary and a variable component linked to results.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/delivery-consultant-hf-en/ or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.