Offre d'emploi : Money Market Specialist
As Money Market Specialist you review existing and new products from a governance and risk (quantitative) point of view.
Our client is a leading European institution.
As Money Market Specialist you will join a team of 5 people and your responsibilities will be:
- you are actively monitoring the underlying data used for in house benchmarks
- you are controlling the internal framework and the applied methodology
- you are closely reviewing money market trends and evaluate their potential impact
- you are on top of regulatory evolution to ensure proper compliance to EU set of rules
The successful Money Market Specialist will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Master degree in Economics/ Finance or Business
- Experience in Money Market (in an Asset Liability Management function or a Corporate Treasury role)
- Fluent in ENG
- Outstanding analytical skills (quantitative role)
- Collaborative mindset
The successful Money Market Specialist will benefit from a very rewarding package in addition to evolving in an innovative corporate culture where trust and team spirit are key.