Offre d'emploi : Strategic Planning Analyst - HQ Brussels
The industrial international company is looking for a Strategic planning profile to join their HQ Team.
The company is active in the industrial sector, presents worldwide and is leader in its market.
Within the Strategic Planning team, part of the corporate division, the role has an EMEA scope and directly supports the growth of the company, M&A strategic decision and other strategic projects.
As part of the Strategic Planning department, the Strategic Planning Analyst will be based in Brussels, and integrate a team of 3 persons.
The main responsibilities include:
- The development and management of the 5 Years Strategic Plan for the EMEA region
- The market analysis bringing insights on the acquisitions / integrations / developments to operate
- The M&A and Post M&A processes for the EMEA region
- The management of the proper internal communication and coordination of the global strategy of the Group
- The business partnering with Top Managers of the company to influence changes and innovations
The Strategic Analyst is a key component of the proper expansion of the global strategy and development of the organization.
As such, the ideal profile will gather a certain experience:
- Master's degree in Economics / Business Engineering / Finance - or equivalent
- A proven relevant experience of at least 3 years of experience
- A certain level of economic knowledge (financial modelling, marketing analysis, …)
- The perfect command of English (any other European language is an added value)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business & customer oriented
- Combination of a hands-on attitude with the ability t take a helicopter view
Based in the HQ in Brussels, the role has an international outreach and influence. The fast-paced company offers a high result driven environment with internal growth perspectives.