Offre d'emploi : Sales Director Benelux - Asset Management
The Sales Director Benelux will be delivering better client outcomes, doing partnering closely with clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the best solutions that can meet the challenge.
A global asset management firm existing for more than 70 years, offering a broad range of investment solutions to retail and institutional investors.
Our client is dedicated to servicing investment solutions for clients in more than 160 countries.
Our client is developing strong business partnerships with clients, who are institutional asset owners, consultants, fund buyers and fund sellers. The person we are hiring will expand business relationships with Benelux advisory and discretionary clients (banks, retail insurance companies, family offices, asset managers, networks of financial advisors).
The responsibilities of the Sales Director Benelux will be:
- Contribute to the sales & marketing strategy with management and execute the sales plan
- Lead the Benelux sales team, encourage diversity of thought and foster innovation, with a focus on strong team spirit
- Cultivate an in-depth understanding of the company's investment processes and products - as well as strong knowledge of market structure: key players needs, distribution models, product and regulatory trends
- Contribute to improving competitive position, by developing strong business relationships with professional investors and turn prospects into clients
- Represent the company and its investment solutions in client presentations and conferences
- Engage with internal teams (e.g. marketing, sales operations, product management, legal, compliance) to prioritize client support and relay client needs
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following competences:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree ideally within the field of Finance and/or economics or equivalent work experience
- Tried and tested hands-on sales experience, preferably on the Dutch and Belgian asset management markets
- Proven knowledge of mutual funds and investment solutions
- Willingness to travel across Benelux when required, with occasional trips abroad
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written Dutch, French and English communication skills
- Develop successful relationships with clients across channels
- Ability to listen to others, speak openly, and negotiate optimally
- Excellent consultative selling and presentation skills
- Get results, work through obstacles, and maintain accountability
- Focus on the customer and ensure quality service
- Display integrity, run with work pressures and act as a company advocate
- Strong teammate with the ability to use your own initiative
Our client offers a competitive salary with a wide range of benefits